- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS AVAILABLE ONLY THROUGH CAVENDERS.COM. IT IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, OR WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Cavender’s 2019 WSW Loop 323 Tyler, Texas 75701. (“Cavender’s”).
- Entering. This Sweepstakes begins online January 2018 and will end December 2018. To enter, follow the link provided in the Cavender’s email requesting to complete a product review, and complete a review for at least one (1) product. A review will only qualify as an eligible entry if it is relevant to the product it is submitted for. There is no limit to the number of entries you can make during the sweepstakes. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced, including facsimile, mail-in entries will be accepted. Cavender’s will use the email address provided on your entry form to notify you if you are selected as a winner. All entries received are the sole property of Cavender’s and will not be returned.
- Prizes. One winner will be selected at random each month from valid entries. The winner will receive a prize of one (1) two hundred dollars ($200) Cavender’s gift card.
- Winner’s Selection, Notification, and Acceptance. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received by the end of each entry period.
|Period||Start Date (at 12:01 am CT)||End Date (at 11:59 pm CT)||Selection of Winner|
|1||January 1, 2018||January 31, 2018||February 5, 2018|
|2||February 1, 2018||February 28, 2018||March 5, 2018|
|3||March 1, 2018||March 31, 2018||April 9, 2018|
|4||April 1, 2018||April 30, 2018||May 7, 2018|
|5||May 1, 2018||May 31, 2018||June 4, 2018|
|6||June 1, 2018||June 30, 2018||July 9, 2018|
|7||July 1, 2018||July 31, 2018||August 6, 2018|
|8||August 1, 2018||August 31, 2018||September 3, 2018|
|9||September 1, 2018||September 30, 2018||October 8, 2018|
|10||October 1, 2018||October 31, 2018||November 5, 2018|
|11||November 1, 2018||November 30, 2018||December 3, 2018|
|12||December 1, 2018||December 31, 2018||January 7, 2018|
In the event an entrant does not respond within 5 days after notification, a new winner will be selected at random. Cavender’s will mail the prize to the winner. The prize is not assignable, transferable, or redeemable for cash, and no substitutions by the winner will be allowed. The winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and use of the prize, and is solely responsible for reporting the receipt of the prize to all applicable taxing authorities and payment of any taxes due as the result of such receipt. If the prize is not claimed by an eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules, it will not be awarded and will remain the property of Cavender’s. Upon fulfilling the prize, Cavender’s will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner, and the winner assumes full responsibility for the prize. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) choose one or more alternate winners, and (ii) disqualify any entrant that it believes violated or potentially violates any of the Sweepstakes requirements set forth herein or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
- Eligibility. This sweepstake is available only through Cavenders.com. Employees of Cavender Stores, Ltd. and Cavender Out of State Stores, Ltd., (more commonly referred to as Cavender’s Boot City, Cavenders.com, Westar Marketing), vendors of Cavender’s Boot City, their families and significant others are not eligible to enter or win.
- General. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The decisions of Cavender’s regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject any entry or make any revisions to these Official Rules.
- DISCLAIMERS. CAVENDER’S MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL CAVENDER’S OR ITS VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, AND EMPLOYEES, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. The above disclaimers do not apply in states where prohibited.
- Limitations on Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you release and hold harmless Cavender’s, the prize manufacturer, and their respective affiliates, and such entities’ respective directors, officers, managers, agents, representatives, and employees, from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won. Cavender’s is not responsible for stolen, lost, illegible, mutilated, postage due, misdirected, delayed or late entries. Cavender’s is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information related to this Sweepstakes, whether the errors are typographical errors, postal errors, or any technical or human error that occurs in the processing of entries. If at any time for any reason that affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of this Sweepstakes, it is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Cavender’s, Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, reschedule, or suspend it.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
- Jurisdiction; Venue. This sweepstake is offered only in the United States. Texas law governs the operation of this Sweepstakes, these Official Rules and the disclaimers set forth herein, regardless of another state’s choice of law principles, and the exclusive forum and venue for any disputes relating to this Sweepstakes are in Smith County Texas.
- The identity of Winner. An updated list of winners will be proved below each month.