Entries must be submitted by May 10, 2017. The winner will be contacted by email or phone by May 11, 2017 at 5 pm CST. One entry per person per day!
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS AVAILABLE ONLY AT PARTICIPATING CAVENDER’S STORES AND THROUGH MAIL-IN ENTRIES. IT IS OPEN ONLY TO RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER, EXCEPT THAT IT IS VOID IN NEW YORK, FLORIDA, RHODE ISLAND, AND OTHER STATES WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING.
- Sponsor. The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Cavender’s (“Cavender’s”). If you have questions regarding these Official Rules, please contact Jennifer Green at Jennifer@cavenders.com or 903-561-6848.
- Prizes. One winner will be selected at random from registration forms submitted on CavendersRanch.com. The winner will receive a prize of (2) Gary Allen concert tickets for May 13. The verifiable retail value of the prize is $150.
- Eligibility. This Sweepstakes is available only on CavendersRanch.com, at participating Cavender’s stores and through mail-in entries. Employees of Cavender Stores, Ltd. and Cavender Out of State Stores, Ltd., (more commonly referred to as Cavender’s Boot City, Cavenders.com, Westar Marketing), vendors of Cavender’s Boot City, including Wrangler their families and significant others are not eligible to enter or win.
- Entering. This Sweepstakes begins on May 5 and will end on May 10 at 11:59 p.m. Central Time. To enter, visit CavendersRanch.com submit your first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and date of birth on the provided registration form. You may also enter by first class mail by sending a 3×5 inch postcard that includes your first and last name, physical address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, and the market in which you are entering, to: Cavender’s Marketing Attn: Jennifer Green: 2019 WSW Loop 323 Tyler, Texas 75701 However, you may submit only one entry per person per market per calendar day. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced, including facsimile, mail-in entries will be accepted. Cavender’s will use the personal information provided in your entry form or card to verify your eligibility and to notify you if you are selected as the winner. All entries received are the sole property of Cavender’s and will not be returned.
- Winner’s Selection, Notification and Acceptance. The winner will be selected at random. The odds of winning will depend on the total number of entries received by the end of the entry period. The winner will be notified via email or phone by a representative of Cavender’s, and must respond to the notification by email or phone within 48 hours in order to claim the prize. In the event an entrant does not respond within 48 hours after notification, a new winner will be selected at random. Prize is to be picked up in person at a participating Cavender’s store upon presentation of valid photo identification. The prize is not assignable, transferable, or redeemable for cash, and no substitutions by the winner will be allowed. The winner is solely responsible for all expenses, costs or fees associated with acceptance and use of the prize, and is solely responsible for reporting the receipt of the prize to all applicable taxing authorities and payment of any taxes due as the result of such receipt. If the prize is not claimed by an eligible winner in accordance with these Official Rules, it will not be awarded and will remain the property of Cavender’s. Upon fulfilling the prize, Cavender’s will be deemed to have awarded the prize to the winner of a market, and the winner assumes full responsibility for the prize. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to (i) choose one or more alternate winners in each market, and (ii) disqualify any entrant that it believes violated or potentially violates any of the Sweepstakes requirements set forth herein or otherwise fails to comply with any provision of these Official Rules.
- General. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply. The decisions of Cavender’s regarding the selection of the winner and all other aspects of this Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to reject any entry or make any revisions to these Official Rules.
- DISCLAIMERS. CAVENDER’S MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ORAL OR WRITTEN, CONCERNING THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR ANY PRIZE AWARDED. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY APPLICABLE LAW ARE LIMITED IN ALL RESPECTS TO THE DURATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES. IN NO EVENT WILL CAVENDER’S OR ITS VENDORS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, MANAGERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND EMPLOYEES, OR ANYONE ELSE INVOLVED IN THE CREATION OR OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. The above disclaimers do not apply in states where prohibited.
- Limitations on Liability. By participating in this Sweepstakes, you release and hold harmless Cavender’s, the prize manufacturer, and their respective affiliates, and such entities’ respective directors, officers, managers, agents, representatives, and employees, from any and all liability for injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Sweepstakes or any prize won. Cavender’s is not responsible for stolen, lost, illegible, mutilated, postage due, misdirected, delayed or late entries. Cavender’s is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information related to this Sweepstakes, whether the errors are typographical errors, postal errors, or any technical or human error that occurs in the processing of entries. If at any time for any reason that affects the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of this Sweepstakes, it is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, or any other cause beyond the control of Cavender’s, Cavender’s reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, reschedule, or suspend it.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these Official Rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained herein.
- Jurisdiction; Venue. This Sweepstakes is offered only in the United States. Texas law governs the operation of this Sweepstakes, these Official Rules and the disclaimers set forth herein, regardless of another state’s choice of law principles, and the exclusive forum and venue for any disputes relating to this Sweepstakes are in Smith County Texas.
Identity of Winner Upon request, Cavender’s will provide the name of the prize winner upon completion of this Sweepstakes. Requests may be sent to: Cavender’s Marketing Attn: Jennifer Green, 2019 WSW Loop 323 Tyler, Texas 75701.